It is currently 18 Oct 2018 23:11

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2016 16:26 

Hi Aleksandar,

I tested your program and the interrupt line stay in level 1 and no pulse. When I put my program the interrupt line stay in level 0 and no pulse too.

Could you send me the source code of this receiver that you changed? Maybe I can find any thing that help me, because the interrupt line of bee click change, like I told you above.

is it possible the pin out that you are using to this test too?

My transmiter routine (I am using the routine from libstock) and I don't have any problem. I am sending like your sample ( I am sending data from a counter - 0 to 0xFF) but when I receive data if I put delay I lost data, If I don't put delay the same data repeat several times. I check the interrupt line of the bee Click and no signal there, I have levl 0 only. I can see that you are using interrupt line to control data received, so if it is level 0 the data will repeat any way.

Attached a copy of my program (source code of reciever) and a print of serial interface in my last message to you.

Regards

prof. Wagner

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2016 12:52 
mikroElektronika team

Hi Wagner,

I answered you here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68814&p=277010#p277010

Kind regards,
Aleksandar

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2016 18:02 

Aleksandar.Mitrovic wrote:
Hi Wagner,

I answered you here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68814&p=277010#p277010

Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Hi Aleksandar,

I understood that the INT line goes zero when I send data from transmitter, but I checked with scope and never that signal goes to zero even when I send data from transmitter.
The transmitter and receiver are working but with not interrupt and I have problem with lost or repeat data, because I don't have a control line that is made by int line.
Your example are using a pic32 that has different part number that I am using, but anyway the debouce made by interrupt line of PIC is not change of logic state and I have problem with my development.

Regards

Wagner

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016 11:55 
mikroElektronika team

Hi Wagner,

If you are receiving the data on the other end you should get some interrupt.
Did you try to place some pin or port to invert or toggle in the interrupt routine and see if that interrupt occurs?

Did you ever try to swap this two clicks , for transmitter and receiver?

Kind regards,
Aleksandar