It is currently 23 Oct 2017 15:06

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017 15:57 

Hi

I try to work with the WIFI ESP Click.
I load the LibStock example.
No problem for the compilation (I have a Clicker 2 MCU) but the program does not work. It stay blocked in the WiFi_Configure method.
With the USB-UART click, I can log the communication and here is what I have :
Quote:
rllœrŒbân Œ€lìpŒ|Ž‚žìp’žŽ’œìŒp Œp~ònžlnnœb bpìŽbl`rlpònà‚œ ‚Ž€l b nâânŒ bŒ|~ònîlŒŽl`nn l`nrŽ’žr ’œ’l`pònà‚œ rŒœ’œà b nâân쎞ŒŽp Œ|~ònî l`nn l`nrŽ’žr  Žrlpònà‚œ rŒœ’œàì‚ b nâânŒŽŽŒp Œ|~ònî l`nn l`nrŽ’žr ‚œàl`r’žr ‚œàl`rlŒŒnœŒp~ònžŒžbrnnnŒlŒbŽrl ìl€’Œìl€’œ‚œ Œ Ž€lll~rl ìl€’Œllnœ Œl’Œòll ìl€’ŒŒprnìlbb’œŒŒllàb lŒŽrbnž`lŽ‚Œnbrbr‚Œnbbll’žr ž~Œ|’ânlžŽ’œŒ l l`rlŒâœìp‚nì|r‚ž~bb lŽ€ìŽrlŒâœî’p‚ŒòŒ l`Œâœî’p‚ìòŒ l`Œâœî’p‚ ŽòŒ ll`rlŽnŒžbb Œ| Œb bŽr‚œ lbìp~’nnnâ‚œ ìlpŒà Œ€lŒŽllŒŒ ŒŽŒŽrl€nüŒžbb l lŽ’ b Œžbb l Œbrlrl

ready

Resetting module ...

AÕI5Q

áWIFI DISCONNECT
Setting Station mode...

AÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LHAÕi]MŠ=LH

An idea where is the problem :?:

Best regards,
Lionel

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017 16:04 

Hello

Can I ask you to observe the green power LED on your CLICKER 2, does it go off after a short while (maybe a minute or so...) ? It is possible that the WiFi drains too much current so the Clicker can't provide enough. While I was testing your example I have noticed such behavior on my device, so please confirm if you experience the same issue.

Best regards

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017 13:41 

Hi Darko

No such problem. The green led is always ON.
I also try the code of the Embedded Web Server as Smart House Application. And the problem is the same : I receive cabbalistic code on my log console :(

Regards,
Lionel

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2017 14:24 

Hi,

Ok, I found the solution : my scheme was not good !
But now, I have another question : How shall I configure windows to communicate with the card :?:
The card say : "Joining Access point..." and I don't know what to do :!:

Regards,
Lionel

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2017 12:48 

Hello

Yes, that was my second guess, I wanted to make sure that your Clicker 2 runs the card properly, before I suggest that. I was going to attach my whole project on Monday (it was working, once I have powered up my clicker externally), now at least I know now I have to verify my clicker 2...

To connect to your own network, you must set the parameters : IP range has to be within your network's range, also SSID you want to connect, etc. By default - it's set to be attached to Mikroe wireless network, so obviously - you have to set up all the parameters in the example. Correct the parameters to match your network settings.

Once you do that, point your browser to the IP address you've set in the software. It should control the LED status and display the message on the browser. I will give you more data on Monday, when I get back to my lab.

Best regards

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017 11:31 

Hi Darko

I progress, now I success to have something on my browser. But it is very slow. With Firefox, the page need a lot of time before coming. With Opera it is more faster.
So it is better but not perfect :!:

Best regards,
Lionel

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017 12:19 

Hello

Well the example should simply output the status change of the port. Did you try to speed up the default refresh rate of the web page for the browser itself, considering you get different results with different browsers ?

Best regards