I'm just starting with MCU programming. I use (try actually) the Mikroprog Programmer.
I'm not able to write my MCU 18f4550.
so what i did :
1) I read some topics about problem with Win10 64bits on this forum
2) I unistalled the driver and installed them as administrator (right clik on it, run as administrator)
3) I checked if correctly detected and OK (see attachment)
4) I launched mikroprog and select my USB Programmer device (see attachment)
5) I Tried to read Voltage and a error message appear : Error in call to Device driver (see attachment)
6) I tried to write in MCU and a dialogbox appear (see attachment)
I always launch mikroprog as administrator
I don't know what to do