It is currently 20 Apr 2018 02:13

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2018 19:40 

Hi guys, though I haven't seen anyone requesting for it, I thought I might put it here. If anyone is ever looking to work with the Adafruit INA219 Current Sensor Module, and wants to use it with the PIC microcontrollers, I have taken the original version and converted it into the mikroC version.

You just need to copy the INA219.c and INA219.h files to your project directory. You can use my INA219_Main.c as a reference.

From what I have just tested, the values seem to come back fine, although there could still be errors and issues I haven't seen yet. So far, I have only tested the Current reading. I haven't been able to test the shunt voltage, bus voltage, and power reading yet.

Here's the source code for everyone and anyone who wants to use it in your projects:
Attachment:
INA219.zip [188.57 KiB]
Downloaded 3 times

I hope what I have done will help anyone who's looking for similar applications in your own projects.

"I am always hacking at something, 24-7-265 days a year."/ "For some people, they have to be lucky all the time, but I only have to be lucky once." / "Keep trying and never give up until you succeed."

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018 09:36 
mikroElektronika team

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this. :)

Regards,
Filip.