On this post you can follow our progress report regarding your poll requests :Added features :1. I2C/TWI Timeout
2. Advanced ADC initialization (external voltage reference selection)
- This has been implemented in FT90x, PIC, dsPIC, PIC32, AVR, and ARM compilers.
3. Support for FreeRTOS along with the debugging support.
- This has been implemented in PIC and AVR compilers.
- This has been implemented in mikroC PRO for ARM and mikroC PRO for PIC32 compilers.
For more information please visit our compiler roadmap pages :