On this post you can follow our progress report regarding your poll requests :Added features :1. I2C/TWI Timeout
2. Advanced ADC initialization (external voltage reference selection)
- This has been implemented in FT90x, PIC, PIC32, AVR, and ARM compilers.
3. Support for FreeRTOS along with the debugging support.
- This has been implemented in PIC, AVR, FT90x compilers, and also for NXP and STM M4 (L4 family) in ARM compilers.
4. DMA library support.
- This has been implemented in mikroC PRO for ARM, mikroC PRO for PIC32 and mikroC PRO for dsPIC/PIC24 compilers.
- This has been implemented for the TIVA and MSP432 in ARM compilers. Currently working on DMA implementation for STM32.
For more information please visit our compiler roadmap pages :